There is no time like the present to take a moment to reflect.
- From the grief of losing my Gram, our family matriarc, comes peace that she is watching over us, while playing scrabble with Grampa.
- A birth of Lil Miss into our family. Who already has brought so much joy! I'm lucky to be able to plan my Auntie sitting weekends around her.
- My sister who not only dealt with bringing in a new life to this world, but showing me how to fight and win, yet never losing her positiveness when you get one of those diagnosis.
- A husband, of 19 years, who puts up with a lot. He truly makes me whole.
- Very dear friends who have become very pivotal in my life. From a mentoring sessions over glasses of wine or offering an encouraging word when needed. Only a text away day or night. Both of which have been quite supportive in all aspects of my life.
- New job that starts in a couple of weeks. This is going to be a great challenge and truly a 'perfect' job for me. (well, the next best thing to becoming a yarn shop owner!)
- Grateful for a meeting in July at a local restaurant that started a path that would forever change the rest of my life. (and I wasn't even there!)
- Losing one of the best VP's I've ever worked for. He taught me many things, at the top of the list is what it is like to work for a true business professional. I'll never look at French cuff-links the same way again.
- One of the most relaxing vacations this year. A house in Maine right on the water.
- Celebrating the last birthday I'm ever admitting to.
- Our house that now has new windows and roof. We will be warm and no raining inside when the snow melts this year!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!