As for the craft front, I've learned how to stamp into silver and make some different jewelry pieces. I learned to knit a button hole. I also figured out how to make a hat that actually fits someone very special to me, my SLG, using circular needles. I started and finished my third pair of socks...I've purchased quite a bit of yarn this year, however it still fits in my bag, sort of ;-) which will allow me to continue to knit all 2009 without having to buy a single skein!
My DH and I have had more than our shares of troubles these past few months, however, so I do hope for positive news soon!
I've never been one to make resolutions for each up coming year. As it bothers me if I don't make it, so instead I go for hopes. Hope is something we could all use in our lives!
My hopes for the next year:
- A job for my DH
- More selling in my industry (=more staff)
- Better health for my Aunt
- A diamond ring for my sister
- A year of happiness for my dearest friend
- Make more time for my hobbies
- Spend more time on my Wii
- Pass my final designation test (on the 1st try, to continue my current 6 in a row record!)
Another bunny from the tree. This is a Hallmark one that DH and I bought it 11 years ago. How can you resist?!
Happy New Year to you!