Monday, July 21, 2008

Dentist

Ugh. It was time today for the dreaded dentist visit. I had worked myself into such a lather by the time I arrived there I'm sure steam was rising from moi. I can't stand going to the dentist.

Which coming from someone who has had braces, 4 sets of retainers and mouth guards this shouldn't be the case. However, it is. Just thinking about the dentist makes me feel like I could throw up and I start sweating like crazy.

I got 18 x-rays. Did you know this is considered a full set of them? My insurance plan will pay for a full set every 5 years. Well...here is to not having to get another set for 4 years and 364 days.

Then, I came home to check out the blogs that I normally read and found this on Carole's. Too funny!!

Well, with that visit over today, tomorrow should be smooth sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment