Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ice and more ice

You would think that we got our share of ice last month. This is my little tree.

I transplanted this little seedling last year. It was originally in our back acreage and looked worse than the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. I'm glad to see that it is holding up well to the recent ice we have received. (also note that I didn't crop the bottom of the photo, it was under the snow)

I've decided to get back to knit my fingerless mitts. I've been getting home too late to snap a photo of where I am, so I'll share that with you this weekend. It was quite an adjustment the other night going from the size 5 needles I had been using down to the 2's for the mitts. I made the comment to DH last night that it felt that I was knitting with toothpicks!

This is another bunny from the tree, and we each got one attached to a present one year from my Aunt. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment