Monday, February 22, 2010

Cast off again

I can't help it. I am a knitting addict and no I do not want a 12 step program for this! I'm still feeling over the moon with having finished my Tuscany shawl on Saturday!

Since my Chevron Scarf is still in time out I started another scarf.

This is the Handmaiden Sea Three from The Loopy Ewe. The colorway is Sangria.

I have to be honest, I went out on a limb and purchased this colorway, when I originally saw the hank out of the shipping box I was disapointed. However, once I wound the hank into a cake the colorway grew on me.

I really like how it is knitting up in my scarf.

(Grrr...but I'm not liking blogger rotating my photos! Sorry for the head tilt that is required!)

Pattern: Stitch Scarf
Yarn: Handmaiden Sea Three
Colorway: Sangria
Needles: Knit Picks Harmony US 9 24" circulars
CO: 20

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Lorinda sent me your way! I am on Rav (way too much) and I'll find you there in a bit.

    I just laughed when I saw your blog and realized that we have a LOT in common! Way to go Lorinda! I have Tuscany in progress! I started it for my sister but put it on the back burner because I mad a mistake and had other things I had to finish. Yours is gorgeous and I am inspired to go find mine and get going!

    ReplyDelete