Monday, May 16, 2011

Where have I been?

Studying. In the industry I work in we are required to obtain licenses and some of us have gone on to acquire designations. With those, we are required to get 45 continuing education credits every 3 years.

Well for the past 10 weeks I've been studying for a measly 16 credits. This included a $800 course fee, 20 hours of webinars, 70+ hours of self studying a 898 page book. It ended today with a 100 question proctored exam that I passed!

Life can now resume.

Having dealt with so much of that studying I only had a limited amount of time for knitting.

So, quick knits with minimal thinking were required. Thank goodness I have my The Great American Afghan Book....
I have since finished it today after my exam. However it is pouring rain outside and my completed photo looks awful. So, I will post that when it stop raining (which unfortunately appears to be at least 7 days away per the weather forecasts)

Details:

Pattern: Great American Afghan Square #14
Yarn: Knit Picks Simply Cotton Worsted
Colorway: Haze Heather
Needles: Knit Picks Circulars US 8
I also just CO on my third square. It is from the Sampler Afghan and the pattern is Elm Seed.

Now rain rain go away....

No comments:

Post a Comment