Friday, September 23, 2011

Yarn Purchases

So, in seeing where I went, what did I purchase?

Not bad! I knew I had quite a stash at home, so just some different things came home.


To start with the Skeins Yarn Shop in Juneau, AK;

Handmade by Raven Frog Fibers in Sitka, AK
Yarn Name: Country Linen
Colorway: Raspberry Triffles and Cream
Content: 100% wet-spun linen
Skein: 300 yards

Also, they had those two buttons that I couldn't pass up. I am planning on using the heart button with the yarn.




From Churchmouse Yarns & Teas:

Shoalwater Bay Yarn
Cotton/Rayon
Colorway: Rainbow
Content: 65% rayon, 35% cotton
Skein: 345 yards

Be Sweet
Bambino Taffy
Colorway: Spearmint Gum
Content: 70% organically grown cotton, 30% bamboo
Skein: 100 yards (times 2!)
 *This has the cutest pattern on it called the Sweetie Pie Hat. Can not wait for a little girl to knit this up for!

The shawl pin I also picked up, it is aluminum and I had the exact same one in my Etsy favorites.


As for A Good Yarn Shop;

Araucania Yarns
Yarn Name: Ruca Solid
Colorway:  Ocean Blue
Content: 100% sugar cane
Skein: 263 yards (times 2!)

Yarn made out of sugar cane...how could I resist that one with my sweet tooth.

I also picked up a blue Chibi.


Now to find the perfect pattern for each skein, add it to the que and be off knitting.

Although, I do have this afghan that got sidelined during my trip.

1 comment:

  1. Your modern cable bibs are the cutest EVER!
    Happy DRT I m trying to leave all the bloggers who are playing DRT this year, a comment today!

    ReplyDelete