Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TLE Swap

So, last time I showed you what I received, now that my downstream swap partner received her gift I can show you what I knit and gave her.

As you know, I love the Summer Wind pattern by IrishGirlieKnits. It was a Winter Swap and since my partner lives in a very cold and wintery part of the country I was drawn to this pattern for its name...bring on Summer!!


The lighting still seems off, so here is a photo of the yarn during a better weather day:

 See how it is a bit brighter?

Pattern: Summer Wind by IrishGirlie Knits
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima
Purchased from: The Loopy Ewe
Colorway: Periwinkle
Yardage: Just shy of 2 skeins
Needles: Knit Picks Circular Needles US 7 - 4.5 mm
Ravelry Page

Anyway the entire package looked a bit like this:
Madeline Tosh Vintage in the Mare Colorway
Valley Yarns in various colors & weights
Frog magnets that were made from a children's book with a bag made from the pages
Fabric squares (my swap partner also quilts) with a fabric bag
Cold Stone Creamery Hot Chocolate
Snowflake Stitch Markers

This was my first knitting swap and I really enjoyed it! I hope to be able to participate in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment