Monday, March 19, 2012

Last day of winter

YAY! Although I shouldn't be complaining at all. We had one storm the end of October that knocked out our power for 4 days, and another foot of snow on us a few weeks ago that melted quickly.

Today the temps are expected in the 70's. Bring on Spring! Allergies and all.

Let's wrap up winter knitting, there wasn't much;

Pattern: Ruffle Scarf
Yarn: Rozetti Yarns Tundra
Colorway: Black-White
Needles: Knit Picks US 8mm circulars
Ravelry Page

I've also put away my afghan blanket. I just need to knit the border of which I'll do when the weather gets cooler again. I had a couple opportunities to wear it this past month and it was so warm! LOVE!!

Tomorrow we bring in Spring and I've got the start of a lace project on the needles. Details next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment