Thursday, February 5, 2015

Home stretch with the stripes

Well, it took a bit longer than I expected, and gave, for my thumb to heal up. I was being so careful in just knitting a few minutes each day, for a bit of unwinding from my crazy days, but the pain came back. So, I stopped for another few days before I was back at it.

Here is what they look like currently:

The problem for me is how long it is taking for these socks to be completed. I started them on January 3rd, they should have been done at least 2 weeks ago. Grrr.

I am hoping to finish these during this upcoming weekend as we have a snowstorm on its was that is starting on Saturday and ending Tuesday. This is after already having over 4 feet of snow already. I think many of us in New England are ready for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment