Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pumpkin Anyone?

This hat caught my eye for a couple of reasons, quick knit and that I have a special 3 year old that could be interested in wearing this.

I showed this special cutie a picture of it in the Knit Simple magazine. I talked about it and how it showed the little boy wearing it and asked her if she wanted one. The reply I got was 'sure', so I said I'll make you one...the reply "make me one Aunt Dawn".

You got it!


I bought the yarn at Northampton Wools. Of which is one of the cutest shops I've been in. I didn't realize it had a whole additional level, of which is a can't miss!

Pattern: Pumpkin Hat #06
Found in Knit Simple Fall 2015
Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Encore Worsted & Solids
Needles: US 9
Ravelry Page

Someone LOVED it!





No comments:

Post a Comment