Saturday, November 10, 2007

Faded Jeans

Here are what my socks look like moments ago:
I love the way the color is coming out and the pattern. I've been using K2P2 alternating each round.

I said that I wanted to be done with these before Christmas...well then I looked back at how long it took me to knit my first pair of socks and it was two months. If I finished these prior to Christmas that will be 3 months...so each pair is now taking longer than the prior ones? This just isn't right! I need to spend more time knitting.

This shed project is putting a damper in my knitting time. Actually I could blame my job as well. Since we are building the shed by ourselves (and not having the weather cooperating all the time), we'll need at least another month on it and since my job pays for the bills...can't give that up either. Bummer.

Check out this sky we had one night this week. The colors were so vivid.

No comments:

Post a Comment