Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I did it...

signed up for:I figured that I'll try it out for one year and see how I like it. I'm kinda of excited about it! I love getting presents and this will be one every other month in 2008.

My weekend did not go as planned. I expected to have the entire day on Saturday for craft projects. Well...I had just a few hours, I can thank the coastal storm - Noel. It brought downpours, which made DH's plans shortened and brought him home much earlier than expected.

So, I ended up reading more than knitting and surfing on site called Ravelry. You may have heard about it!? ;-)

I know you are waiting patiently to see the sock progress and well, I'm such a tease and you'll just have to wait a little longer.

As for the shed, it is going along sooo slowly. This 40 degree weather is really hard to work in. Besides the fact we found and had to resolve a major flaw in the blueprints. They had the beam over a foot lower than it should have been and it wasn't matching up to the roof joists...so we had to call on an engineering friend to help redesign. Thank you Zoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment