Monday, January 7, 2008

Only 8 months and 16 days

until my Birthday. No time like the present to start with a Birthday Quiz:


You excel at anything difficult or high tech.
In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.

It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.
Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!


Your strength: Your unfailing logic

Your weakness: Loving machines more than people

Your power color: Tan


Your power symbol: Pi


Your power month: July


Also for our bunny photo of the week:It is so funny that she hangs her foot out the side of the second level panel.

I'm in a knitting funk. I've turned my heels (YIPPEE!!), now I'm hung on the gusset pick up stitches. UGH! When am I going to be able just to knit from start to finish without pausing at each change?

No comments:

Post a Comment