Thursday, December 31, 2009

Still not done documenting Christmas

and we still have another Christmas to celebrate this coming weekend, weather permitting!

Do you think I got carried away with the Calorimetry pattern?


There is actually one that is missing from this. It was the original one I knit for my sister BEFORE the hair cutting ceremony! I ended up frogging it and making it into the first pair of fingerless mitts. You should have read ALL about that earlier this week! So technically, you have seen it -  just in another project!

The two on the left were for my nieces. I made them out of Rowan Cotton Jeans. The one that is slightly orange (third from left) is Artful Yarns Fable. Of course I liked working with that yarn, and now it is discontinued!

The one on the far right is the new one that now belongs to my sister. The sister with the now shorter hair! (love you sis!!)

I have yet to photo the bunny related items I received for Christmas...and yes I STILL can not upload photos on my computer. My DH is really treating me by uploading all these!

As for now, it is time to put away the computer, bring out the snack food to settle in and watch the ball drop. Onward to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment