Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New Trinket

Well, if you read my last blog I told you exciting news that DH is now gainfully employed. So, what did I do with his first paycheck?

I bought myself a trinket...a swift!

(for the record the swift was from KnitPicks and it was only $64.00) I however, feel like it is already worth it's weight in gold! Considering the last hank I wound up took me over 40 minutes of frustration!!

There is the first skein of yarn I used my swift and ball winder on. What a beautiful invention!

I did finish my Saroyan this past week, however, I have not blocked it yet. I'll have to show you what the leaves look like afterward.

Pattern: Saroyan
Yarn: Handmaiden Sea Three
Colorway: Twilight
Needles: Harmony Wood 24" Circulars US 8

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment