Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you are all having a great day!

We are dealing with Hazy, Hot and HUMID! So, we decided to chill out and enjoy our air conditioned home. Tonight we stick with tradition and watch the Boston Pops Orchestra.

I've also been doing more reading than knitting lately. The current novel is Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I saw Elizabeth on Oprah with Julia Roberts a couple of weeks ago and thought her story would be interesting. It hasn't let me down yet, as I'm reading my way through Italy.

I'm still working on the photos of my finished projects. I did take some, however the light was drowning out the color of my Sweet Jazz Shawl...must find a solution to that!

Some big news that hit our household is that my DH is starting a full time job! After 2 years of being unemployed he is now considered gainfully employed and we are thrilled!!

Here is our CSA share from this week. Blogger is having a great time turning my photos, again. Funny how the picture to me looks tilted.

It doesn't take away from the taste, since everytime I go into the kitchen I'm sneaking blueberries...I guess there are worse things.

Doesn't this picture look crooked to you? Did you just tilt your head?

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment