Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stash Enhancements

So, did you figure out what yarn I just enhanced my stash with?
SOCK CANDY from Blue Moon Fiber Arts!

Colorways from left to right: Scheherazade, Glory, Lapis, Plum Crazy, Lagoon.

I was thrilled to learn that Tina was bringing this yarn base back for a limited time to hand paint it. As per her website, she is looking into having it mill dyed at some point.

I had such a hard time deciding on what colors to purchase, so I initially purchased the two on the left. Then, I went back and added 3 more.

When I purchase yarn I have a general idea of what I'm going to make, like a shawl, hat, scarf, or socks etc. However, I'm not sure what I'm going to make with these yet. Time will tell!

The weather is finally beautiful here (instead of blowing rain like it had been all week) so I'm off to spend some time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment