Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Le Petit Pont

This is Carrie's pattern Le Petit Pont. I'll have you know that I purchased this pattern and yarn around 1:30 PM on Friday, my market day at Stitches, I had the skein of yarn in a ball (thank you DH!) and CO by 4:30 PM. (note for next year, bring yarn winder!)

I just LOVE this pattern! It is a 8 pattern row repeat and comes with different options for the sides, and to make a thinner or wider scarf (one skein or two). Carrie makes this pattern not only written out but also in chart form.

With so many options it is a fit for anyone!

I am using the Kollage Creamy yarn, as the pattern suggests, in the colorway Turquoise Sea. It is made from milk protein and cotton...interesting and very smooth on the needles.

You can purchase it here. Go ahead and CO...

No comments:

Post a Comment