- my sister's wedding
- 3 weeks of illness in this house
- losing my voice for 2 whole days
- new course load for new designation program
- 2 feet of snow (as if we hadn't had enough)
- flat tire on way to work
- roof on house leaking like a rain shower that people pay good money for
- meetings with contractors to get new roof in place
I think that about sums up my month.
My sister looked stunning! The groom was happy! I love going back and looking at all the photos and reliving the moments in time.
I was able to finish the Little Silk Shrug in time:
(for the record it was in the wee hours of the next morning when this photo was taken!)
Pattern: Little Silk Shrug
Yarn: Handmaiden Sea Silk Three
Yardage used: 1.25 skeins
Needles: Knit Picks Harmony US 7 & 8 circulars
I love how this came out!I can't wait to wear it again!
Tomorrow I'll have to show you what I cast on this past week. I'll leave you a hint it involves Berroco Remix and my IrishGirlieKnits pattern.