Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bakersfield FO

Well, I didn't expect it to take me a week to snap a photo of my finished shawl and post it. Even with these photos I didn't even get a nice shot of the entire shawl.


Pattern: Bakersfield by Corinna Ferguson
Yarn: Panda Cotton
Colorway: Sable
Needles: Signature Needles US 6mm
Ravelry Page

It was a very nice knit, and I'll add a fast knit. These photos really show the middle pooling I ran into. I think it is neat!

I believe this shawl is going to get worn often. I can see it with my black sleeveless dress, around my black riding coat in the fall, inside my winter coat during winter....oh just love the options! The yarn is so soft and swishy.

From one finished object to starting another one...I've already picked out my next project. I recently purchased some Kollage Creamy in Coral.... Remember the scarf I knit for my then nephew's girlfriend? Well, now they are engaged. I loved knitting with that yarn and wanted a project for me.

My Ravelry que brought me back to Irishgirlieknits' Summer Wind pattern.
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment