Saturday, July 16, 2011

GAA Hearts

This is my favorite square so far:

Pattern: Sampler Afghans #27 Valentine Hearts
Yarn: Knit Picks Simply Cotton
Colorway: Prussian Heather
Needles: Knit Picks Nickel US 8mm
Modifications: Did not repeat final row
Ravelry Project Page

It is probably since I've loved the color blue since I knew the color....or that there are hearts all over it. Or both. However, one thing is certain my fingers need a break!

So, I decided this afternoon to put my finished squares together:
and I do not like the colors together.

I like the 'navy', 'dark green' however the other two colors I do not like. So, technically I'm back to having 2 squares completed.

I am not going to frog the other 3, however I'm putting them aside. The next square I'm going to start is the dark orange colorway and I'm thinking I may add that to the dark green and navy.

What is that song, two steps ahead, one step back?! Who knew it applied to knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment