Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sleeve Caps

Well this weekend didn't turn out the way it was planned. DH came home from work on Friday really sick. So, in staying home all weekend to make sure he was okay - it provided more knitting time.

So, here is what my sweater looks like as of 2 hours ago:


Here is a close up of the sleeve caps:

I did just put in a life line (you can barely see it on the sleeve a row back) and tried it on.

Shocking me...it fits well! I know the knitting on it will be a bit slower this week, dang day job, but I'm thrilled at the progress!

I also took some time to make pizza for lunch today, while it wasn't as good as my nephews, it was edible...considering the real chef in the household was/is still in bed sick. The dough was from my bread book, Peter Reinhardt's Artisan Bread Every Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment