Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ravellenics 2012

Last time I left you with fabulous baby photos of Lil Miss. If you missed it, you can find the post here.

I decided at the last minute to join the Ravellenic Games 2012. Being that we now have a new baby in the family, of course, I had to sign up to make baby items. For those that do now know about these games, the basics are you need to cast off during opening games and be completed by the end of the closing ceremonies.

So, I cast on Friday for a sweater that will fit Lil Miss. Sorry for the awful photo - we have had quite the storms in the area the last couple of days. I was able to complete the set up rows Friday night, so onward to the lace section.

Pattern: Lilianna by Irish Girlie Knits
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima 100% Cotton, DK weight
Colorway: Purple
Needles: Knit Picks Circulars US 8
Ravelry Page

I hope to finish this up in the next day or so.

I still have yet to photograph my finished object. I completed the vest I had been working on. Maybe "the sun will come out tomorrow"!





No comments:

Post a Comment