Thursday, August 16, 2012

Circum-what?

My wrist has been feeling so much better. I'm now in the habit to wear my wrist brace while I sleep and it seems to be doing the trick.

So....I can knit more!!


I had a fellow Raveler message me a little bit ago and ask if I had about 10 yards of a particular yarn she desperately needed to finish a sweater. I didn't need all I had and set up a trade. If she bought me this pattern I would send more than she needed (just to be sure!).

This is my Circumnavigate. I fell in love with the pattern a year ago, added it to the queue, bought the yarn and well a year later I'm finally casting off.

This is starting to be a great knit as it plays well into my OCD tendencies as it is symmetrical and made up of 4 sections that are mirror images.

Pattern: Circumnavigate
Yarn: Cascade Ultra Pima (can you tell I love this yarn? for those keeping score 4th project)
Needles:  Knit Picks Circulars US 7
Ravelry Page


No comments:

Post a Comment