Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ravellenics Conclusion

Did you guess the last project? It was a monster. Or as DH has named him the 'Monstah'.

I was getting really nervous that I wouldn't be able to finish the monster, as I developed wrist pain last Thursday. I went back to wearing my brace at night and stopped knitting for 2 days.

So, today was a race to the finish, considering what it looked like a few hours ago:


I had to knit another 2 arms and a foot, whip stitch the pockets down, attach arms/feet, stuff, eyes and mouth.


Oh yes, I was determined to finish, pain or no pain.


Pattern: Leila from The Big Book of Knitted Monsters
Yarn: Knit Picks Simply Cotton (leftovers from my afghan)
Colorways: Prussian Heather & Blaze Heather
Needles: Knit Picks US 7 mm
Ravelry Page

I am so glad I was able to prove that I can knit 2 projects in two weeks. So, my plans for tonight are to watch the closing ceremonies with ice on my wrist.

I wonder what I shall knit next?



No comments:

Post a Comment