Saturday, December 1, 2012

Leopard what?

I've always said I'm not going to knit with the latest 'fad' yarn, and here I've done it again!

I stumbled on to this yarn at Stitches East this year. Once I saw it I knew I ~had~ to knit it up for my sister. She LOVES leopard print. It was going to be a Christmas present, but since I found her something else I decided it was to become a 'just because' gift.


Pattern: Own - CO 5, Knit, repeat
Yarn: Tecido Trico by Circulo Yarns
Colorway: Leopard Print
Needles: Knit Picks Nickle US 7
Ravelry Page

I think my sister likes it, whether she does or doesn't I hope she doesn't kill me for posting this photo. :-)

I'm officially between jobs. So, hoping to get a couple more projects in this coming week. In the meantime I'm enjoying the warmth of the house, putting up Christmas decorations and times with special friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment