- New employer
- Above & Beyond Award
- Work, work work.
- New car
- Lil Miss turned 1 and is now nearly 19 months old!
- A lot of knitting has been happening
- I've been keeping Ravelry updated, not so much this blog.
- Made my own marshamallows
- Gained a few pounds (actually more than a few)
- Finally caught up to all the Harry Potter movies
- Sister battled radiation treatment.
- New job title/new job responsibilities, including managing a team!
- Chose to not stress out this year for knitted Christmas gifts (only knit one for moi!)
- Spent my 40th birthday in Bermuda! My favorite place in the world!
- Bought a Tread Climber and I am using it
- Mastered the best homemade pizza dough
- Fell in love with fresh mozzarella
- Climbed a lighthouse
- Took 3 long weekend trips that were the best times with DH!
- Came face to face with a live possum and didn't scream
- Can't say the same for finding the dead mouse in the basement!
- Kept in touch with dear friends more this past year!
- Learned to let go a few things.
- Installed a new counter top
Phew! Quite a year!
I'm excited to see what 2014 brings. Including bringing you up to speed on what I've been knitting.
Pattern: Victorian Lace Baby Shrug
Yarn: Cascade Yarn Ultra Pima
Needles: US 7
As you can see it fit perfectly...with a little room to grow!