Sunday, January 19, 2014

Vitamin D

2013 was the year I knit my second sweater. I was able to find the perfect yarn in 2012 when I went to Stitches East and visited the WEBS booth.

The linen in the yarn really brought out the stitch definition. I just enjoy the feel of this sweater on my skin. It shows that it is one of my favorite knit items to wear as I probably wear it once a month!

Pattern: Vitamin D by Heidi Kirrmaier
Yarn: Classic Elite Yarn Allegoro
Colorway: Green (although I think more slate blue)
Needles: US 6
Ravelry Page

You really see the short rows I did. I even modified the pattern for more, as I wanted it a little longer than the pattern in my size provided. 

I can't believe I have blogged this much already in January...maybe I have my blogging grove back!



No comments:

Post a Comment