Friday, January 16, 2015

No knitting, Just shopping

My nice striped socks look exactly like this past Sunday's photo.

Reason being a silly thumb ligament injury. I'm trying to be positive about this injury and hoping that 5 full days of no knitting help out. I really need to knit to get my piece of mind back.

So, what does a knitter do when down for an injury...buy yarn!

I managed to buy one of Simply Socks Yarn Company's Valentines Day kit. Included in the red bag was:
  • Yarn from The Cyborg's Craft Room, colorway Tainted Love
  • Chocolates from DeBrand
  • Yarn Mug "Life is Short, Knit the Yarn"

Then, I had to buy this:
 From left to right:
  • Opal, Daydream 6-ply
  • Valentine's Day Kit yarn (see above)
  • Poste Yarn, colorway Heartbreak Hotel, 6 stripe yarn

It was a really good post office day!


No comments:

Post a Comment