Sunday, April 15, 2007

Past Projects Completed

This one was for a very special young girl. It is a toddler size bed blanket that she’ll be growing into shortly. This is the first quilt that I actually picked out coordinating fabrics myself and designed the pattern, a little more advanced than the ones I already completed.

King Size Quilt for dear friends for their wedding. It took me so long to quilt it that they were married for a year before the presentation! Her favorite color is yellow and his is blue, so I found through Keepsake Quilting most of the fabrics (in a package) while piecing the other fabrics from a local Joann store. It was so big I had to lay it out on the deck over plastic to take these pictures.

This is the front (prior to quilting & ironing):



This is the back:











Lap Quilts for my DH’s Aunt and Grandmother:


(I'll post the photos when I can locate them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment