Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vacation Pics

There is nothing like crossing the bridge to Cape Cod. It seems that the stress just rolls away while driving that stretch of road.

Then, it was a straight ride to the beach. What I would pay to have this view every day! The temperature was in the mid-70's with a bit of an ocean breeze. Just my kind of weather!

It was just past low tide, so the ocean was on its way back in. We walked out as far as the rocks would allow.

On the way back on the trail we came across this light pole:
Caption: Ahhh hello?!...Who invited you?

We were off to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants in the area... Seafood Sams!! We also had planned to head to the Sandwich Glass Museum. It has been at least 20 years since I had been to this particular museum, although last year we went to Pierpoint Glass.

It was the ideal visit, as they were hosting various lamp bead artisans. I was able to watch a video on how lamp beads are made. I have to say that is interesting! Although that is one hobby I'm going to leave to others!

To end the day it is always with a trip to Joe's Lobster Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment