Sunday, November 9, 2008

November what?

Apparently I blinked through October!

I have been knitting. Actually, I've been trying to knit a little bit each night. Some nights it actually works, I blame my job for the nights it doesn't work.

Now are you sitting down? I have actual knitting photos!!

Here are the hats for my special little girl (if you are SLG's mom, please stop reading here...)This is the first hat. SLG put it on and let me know two things; 1. It didn't cover her ears 2. It wasn't lilac to match her jacket!

OK!! This led to the second hat, of which SLG has already tried on ("...good, it is over my ears!").Pattern: Children's Cotton Hat from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts book
Needles: 4.5mm Circular & DPN's
CO: 80 stitches
Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 Cotton
Colors: Blush (Light Purple) & Coral (Pink)

I really like the ribbon instead of the i-cord. I just now need to drop it off all finished so SLG's mom can see it! (that is if she truly stopped reading by now...)

I also cast off on a scarf for myself. I purchased this yarn (Rowan Cotton Rope) back in the summer during a trip to Webs. I love how it is turning out! It is a basic K2P2 on 4.5mm DPN's, turn work then K2P2. I had CO 26 stitches. Ok, time for my knitting time tonight.

Ready for your bunny-a-blog-entry photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment