Monday, February 23, 2009

3D Glasses?

Could only mean one thing...we saw Coraline! I really enjoyed it! It was even better that I had movie passes to get in for free...only had to pay for the glasses.

We also had to head into Michael's craft store to pick up some art supplies for DH. While we were there, I went over to the knitting section. I had always wanted to make a dish/facecloth from cotton. I figured if the skein wasn't that expensive I'd buy it. Sure enough $1.69 not bad, as in total we were just over $10.00 for all the items we purchased.

An hour later:CO: 4
Pattern: Grandmother's Favorite
Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream
Colorway: 00231 - Early American
Needles: Lantern Moon Circulars US 7 (4.5mm)

I can totally understand why everyone says these are so addictive!!

I was recently asked if I remembered where all my rabbits came from. Yes, I can either remember if it was a gift and from who or if it was one I purchased myself. This one came from our dear neighbors. They bought it while they were on vacation in Maine. It is a old chocolate candy mold and VERY heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment