Monday, September 7, 2009

Any knitting going on here?

Yes. I've been knitting like a mad woman. You can tell the stress level at work is high.

Let me see where I left off....my lutea shell is completed:Pattern: Lutea Lace Shoulder Shell Tank
Yarn: Classic Elite Yarn - Sundance
Colorway: 6204 - Slate Gray/Blue
Needles: US 8 Hiya Hiya 24" Circulars

I'm also progressing on my Shawl that Jazz. The last photo I had of this was about 2 inches in....20 inches later:I am at the point where I'm knitting the edge. So, if you picture a triangle I'm going around two sides, each row is taking me about 45-50 minutes! Yikes! For measurements, it is roughly 25 inches long and 48 inches for wingspan.

I'm determined to finish this within the next week or two. You know, BEFORE I meet Amy Singer!

I also finished my second ruffle scarf. I love these scarves. This one is green.
I also found more bunnies around the house. This one was given to me from my sister-in-law about 17 years ago. You are also getting a bonus bunny as I have a bunny frame in the background that was given to me by my Gram.

No comments:

Post a Comment