Friday, June 11, 2010

Saroyen BO

So, I couldn't stay idle...and ah, yes, another scarf.

Pattern: Saroyen
Yarn: Handmaiden Sea Three
Colorway: Twilight
Purchased from: The Loopy Ewe
Needles: Knit Picks Harmony Circulars US 8

I found out after I placed the pattern in my Ravelry que that it was named after Dr. Saroyen in the show Bones. This is one of three patterns named after Bones characters. 

After knitting two scarfs that were with CO's in the hundreds it was quite a change to CO 11 stitches! This colorway is one of my favorites (of course!) it has blue in it and with black being a primary color in my work wardrobe I can see myself wearing this to work.

I did in fact wear my Sweet Jazz scarf today to work. I had fun showing all the different ways I could wear it, until one of my staff members suggested I tie it around my waist....I do not THINK so! As my comment back is that is for someone without hips!!

The weatherman said tonight that we are expected to have rain all weekend starting with Saturday afternoon. I hope to get some nice pictures of the two scarfs in natural light before the rain settles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment