Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stitches Stash Enhancements

This was my first visit to Stitches and WOW! It was very exciting! My DH had provided the opportunity to go, along with an overnight at a local hotel.

Since you have already seen what I was wearing, let us move on...here is the obligatory 'Welcome to Stitches' photos from the Connecticut Convention Center:
It was then off to market! There are no photos allowed on the trade show floor. However, take my word, it is BIG!
Let me get a list of what you see.
Yarn:
Blue Moon Fiber Arts Luscious Silk in Copperline, 350 yards
Blue Moon Fiber Arts Silk Thread 2 in Lenore, 1125 yards
Lisa Sousa Sylvie in Sapphire, 750 yards
Cherry Tree Hill Yarn Organic Cotton in Summer Sky, 1750 yards
Kollage Creamy in Turquoise Sea, 200 yards (2)

Patterns:
Le Petit Pont by IrishgirlieKnits
Rippling Water Socks
Bellingrath: Shawlette & Sock SEt by IrishgirlieKnits
Fairhope by Dolce Handknits
Blossom Street Collection Book 2

Misc:
Sassafras earrings & keyring
Signature Needles US 6, 24 inch circulars
Biased Knitter T-Shirt
Knit Whits Ripley Hat Pattern & Yarn
*Christmas gift for someone who reads blog!

Stay tuned next time to see who I was able to get my picture taken with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment