Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shrek, Macy's Parade, CO

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!

I was able to watch a couple hours of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and thank goodness during that time Shrek came on!

You know my love of that ogre!

DH ended up taping the rest of the parade for me, so I could watch it later, as we had to leave for dinner.
During the parade I was able to CO my next project:


This is the Ripley hat kit from Knit Whits. I found them originally in the vendor flyer for Stitches East 2010. So, in researching my Stitches market day out I was determined to shop there! They had these hat kits in 100% cotton and I was pleasantly surprise that they brought them to Stitches.

I'm currently on the 10th row, which is the ripple row, you can see the difference between the right and left sides in the photo. It is an interesting technique that I am glad to learn, as I can see doing a couple more of these in my future. Although this stitch does make my left ring finger cramp up!

My goal is to finish this within a week...you know how I am with goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment