Sunday, January 30, 2011

The little shrug and a froggin'

Well, I had some quiet time to work on my shrug in the past few days. It took me just under 2 hours to finish the edging.

Then, I tried it on...too tight. 30 seconds to frog 2 hours worth of work. Ugh!

I'll try again this week. I am going to take at least an inch and a half of the seaming out then do the edging again. That should work.

In the meantime, I wanted to hit my goal to have a finished object by the end of January - since the shrug wasn't cooperating, I picked a leftover UFO from 2010. I used an online video to learn how to do a 3 needle bind off to connect the shoulder straps to the body and off I went.

I present my Rowan Summer Tweed Frock Camisole:
Pattern: Frock Camisole from Interweave Knits Spring 2008
Yarn: Summer Tweed by Rowan
Colorway: Blue
Purchased at: WEBS
Needles: Knit Picks Harmony Needles US 7 Circulars

I do plan on wearing a white shirt underneath it, so I did not do any modifications.

Hopefully next time I can share a completed shrug!

No comments:

Post a Comment