Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Recap

I'm not exactly sure where this month went. I do have some ideas:

  • my sister's wedding
  • 3 weeks of illness in this house
  • losing my voice for 2 whole days
  • new course load for new designation program
  • 2 feet of snow (as if we hadn't had enough)
  • flat tire on way to work
  • roof on house leaking like a rain shower that people pay good money for
  • meetings with contractors to get new roof in place

I think that about sums up my month.

My sister looked stunning! The groom was happy! I love going back and looking at all the photos and reliving the moments in time.

I was able to finish the Little Silk Shrug in time:
(for the record it was in the wee hours of the next morning when this photo was taken!)

Pattern: Little Silk Shrug
Yarn: Handmaiden Sea Silk Three
Colorway: Ivory
Yardage used: 1.25 skeins
Needles: Knit Picks Harmony US 7 & 8 circulars

I love how this came out!I can't wait to wear it again!

Tomorrow I'll have to show you what I cast on this past week. I'll leave you a hint it involves Berroco Remix and my IrishGirlieKnits pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment