Sunday, April 17, 2011

Flower Square #1

If you've been following me in Ravelry you've probably heard me say that I was trying to get my knitting mojo back.

I needed a project that was a relatively quick knit. That would provide me with something finished within a few days or even a days' time. Something that wasn't that a hard pattern. A project I could knit in front of the TV.

I found just the project.....The Great American Afghan.

I'm going to try and get my squares done for September. However, I'll still need to give myself time to knit them all together after that deadline. I hope to be done with the entire project by Christmas. Maybe this will turn out to be a Christmas present to myself.

Here is what my first square looks like at this moment:
I'm using Knit Picks Simply Cotton Worsted in the colorway Green Tea Heather. I'm knitting with my fabulous Knit Picks Harmony US 8 circulars.

At the rate this is knitting up I should be done tomorrow.

So, what have you started for a project after a lull in your knitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment