Friday, January 20, 2012

The Loopy Ewe Swap 2012

I participated in my first knitting swap over the past couple of months. While I can not show you what I knit and mailed out, as my swap partner hasn't received it yet. I can show you what I received today from my swap partner.

My DH was kind enough to pick up the mail today and gave me this when I arrived home from work:


Opening it revealed some wonderful goodies and two of my favorite sugary snacks! Also included, was a handmade yarn holder, Baggu bag, 100% silk skeins, handmade bunny heart and tape measure.


 Removing the tissue paper made me squeal with delight, then, it rendered me speechless:


The cowl my partner knit me is just stunning! The colorwork is simply amazing to me....as at this point in my knitting experience is not something I could do. I can't help but look at my new cowl and believe that it is mine. Someone actually took time to handknit me something so beautiful!

I plan on wearing it tomorrow when we could get up to 7 inches of snow!

Thank you Amy! aka half of the Stockinette Zombies...I highly recommend you checking out their podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment