Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waist Decreasing

I'm still knitting away....as it shows in this photo I've started the waist decreasing.


You can also see the first modification I've done. Yes, I'm daring enough to modify the pattern on my very first sweater! It was just adding 3 more rows before the decreasing for the waist, but it is still a modification!

I have another 2 rounds of decreasing to go. I hope to get through that this week, leaving the increases for this weekend.

I realized that I will need DPN's to do the sleeves. So, off to Webs I will need to go.

In the meantime, I've developed a food addiction. Thank you Pinterest! It is, as I call it, Cinnamon Pull-A-Part Bread. Again, I modified the recipe....and it is highly addictive!


Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment