Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015

Goodbye 2015...as I'm looking forward to 2016.

Let's see what happened this past year (not necessarily in this order):
  • Prepped our house for an addition
  • Decided against addition
  • Prepped house for selling (staged and painted)
  • Sold house in less than 24 hours
  • Moved 
  • Spent the summer living at my Gram's house 
  • DH was laid off (still looking!)
  • Built a new house
  • Made countless decisions about new house
  • Moved into new house
  • Was given a larger team to manage
  • Completed a leadership development program
  • Finished 11 knitting projects
  • 3 of which were socks (love!)
  • Knit my first hat for a well loved doll without a pattern
  • Knit for someone I've only known for a few months
  • Hosted Christmas with both sides of our families
  • Didn't take a vacation (won't repeat that again!)
  • Learned, what I call, the Fish Kiss heel (really called Fish Lips Kiss Heel)
  • Got through the year without foot surgery, unlike the past 2 years
  • Tried new food/drinks this year (guacamole, whiskey, oysters)
  • Put baking items on my Christmas list (who knew I'd enjoy this kitchen SO much I want to cook/bake!)
  • Joined my first sock yarn only club called "Coloring outside the box" and loved every skein!
  • Was given a new VP to report into (still trying to figure this person out)
  • Enjoyed my favorite cutie and all the times at the playground
  • Threw a minion party, including a cake with Bob
Now to enjoy a New Year's Eve cocktail in front of our fireplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment