Friday, July 31, 2009

Amy Singer and I...

are basically going to have lunch together on my birthday! How exciting is that?

WOO HOO!!

Amy is coming to my LYS. My DH, being the wonderful man he is, bought me a ticket for a class she is giving on a Shawl Design Starter Class!! Since the class is 10-1 lunch is included.

Just peel me off the ceiling!

Do you think I would be a dork if I had her autograph the book I have with "Happy Birthday! -Amy Singer"?

Her book No Sheep for You was the first knitting book I ever bought. You see both Amy and I can not knit with wool. I also found out she has house rabbits, much like my household.

Well I'm sure I'm going to bore you with going on about how thrilled I am...so topic switch.

DH and I are having some down time, a part stay-vacation and part travel vacation. So, you may not hear from me for a few days. I've had quite a hard time at work these past few months, compiled with my DH's health and unemployment status I need to get refreshed.

So, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment