Ok, the work around only worked for so long. So, it makes uploading photos a much more time consuming task. (read into that as totally irritating!) I need to hunt through the bin of computer software and find the camera software CD.
I've been working on my Lutea every night since you saw it last. Here is what it looks like:I have to learn a new stitch to finish it. It is called a 3 needle bind off. I'm used to the kitchener stitch, so this will be different. I'm waiting until I have some daylight knitting time...maybe at some point this upcoming week.
I did try it on and I'm disappointed at how short it is. I even followed the directions on the length, otherwise I really like it!
I've cast off for another project.. It is the the Shawl That Jazz.
CO: 248 Stitches
Needles: US 8 Hiya Hiya 24" circulars
Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too 2nd Time Cotton
Colorway: 219 Borealis
I've really been looking forward to knitting up this one for the past few months.
I did find a bunny photo for you. This one resides on my quilt rack in the living room. I like to say he is my gardener rabbit...yes I'm well aware it is a fork not a spade!