Sunday, October 14, 2007

Long time...

Ok short time, lots of things going on. It is really hard to believe that a mere 15 days ago I was on vacation in another part of the country.

Well, as you know we arrived back safe and sound. Since then we have been building a shed. Not just any 'shed' but a 14x14 MONSTROSITY! Yes, we are doing it all ourselves. Yes, I have more bruises than I care to talk about. We started building the week we came back from vacation, when the weather was 80 degrees. Yesterday and today it was about 53 degrees. Ugh!

Needless to say the knitting has been non-existent. The last time I picked up my needles was in another state. I'm sure in another week or two I'll be back picking up where I left off...but for now we are under the crunch to finish the shed before the snow flies.

I promise pictures next time, as the camera is on the other end of the house and I'm being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment