Thursday, November 1, 2007

Well that went well, I think

It appears, I stress the word APPEARS that the notification about my promotion went over okay. Also, for those who are keeping track...I wore dress pants and a sweater. Even though it was Halloween I still skipped the Halloween socks.

36 hours to a day just for me! WOO HOO!! I've been working on my socks every night this week. So I can't wait to show you how far they have come...but I think I'm going to keep you in suspense until this weekend.

I also have a dilemma. Do I sign up for the 2008 Socks that Rock Sock Club? I would like to try it out for at least a year but it is costly then again I just got a raise, but do I want to spend it on this? Then again, it is for 6 skeins of hand dyed yarn, bunch of fun stuff, coupons and patterns. I can't use the excuse of spending that kind of money before Christmas, as they take it out in January. I guess I'll think about it and make my mind up tomorrow.

I'm spending way too much time on Ravelry. Pretty soon I'm going to need a 12 step program for it.

How about another warm weather photo to leave you with? This one is from a month ago. Imagine that, October 1 and I still had Morning Glories in full bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment