Saturday, November 24, 2007

No more colds

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

We are finally back on our feet after battling colds for the past three weeks, hence the absence from the blog. The house is also now back in order. Ahhhhh. :-)

We had a nice low key day today. I talked my DH into helping me construct and decorate a Gingerbread house. It was about 2 hours of fun...and I can't say how much sugar we ate, it was alot! I mean we had to taste test it. ;-) Here is the final result:I also have a pair of socks to show you the progress on.I really haven't worked on them in a bit, something about when you are sick all you want to do is chill and do something mindless. Knitting for me is not mindless.

We've also hired a contractor to work on our shed. He is going to get it weather tight for us. DH and I came to that conclusion that being outside working in 30 degree weather was not helping us stay healthy. I wish that we had started the shed earlier but that wasn't in the cards. It is disappointing that we can not call it 100% built by us. We will also be penny pinching through the end of the year to pay this contractor.

Off to get some knitting done as these socks need to be done by Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment