Sunday, December 2, 2007

December what?

I can't believe it is already December 2. I feel like November passed by when I wasn't even looking.

I bought myself an early Christmas present this week. I've been wanting sock blockers for a while now and Sheri at The Loopy Ewe finally had these back in stock. Since DH is an enabler, he said go for it as it was only $19.00. I chose the red plastic ones, figuring I can use them to wash them as well.

They should be at our post office on Monday. So now the question is to get up early to pick them up prior to work in the nasty weather we are going to be having...or can I wait a couple of days.

I put knitting on hold for my socks, as I want to try them on the sock blockers before I start the heel flap.

I noticed that I haven't posted a Bianca picture in a while. Here is where we found her doing the other night:
Apparently she didn't like that I placed a tree leaf shredder in that spot. As she promptly chewed through it so it was no longer hanging. She is so picky about decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment